At 67CEOs™ Foundation NPC (2018/343943/08), we Inspire Possibility Thinking in young people. We convene CEOs in order to deliver their individual social responsibilities through active participation in our programmes by volunteering their time, expertise and support. They mentor young people, facilitate at our entrepreneurship workshop programmes and invest in SMMEs.
Our Mission, Vision and Who We Serve
67CEOs™ works tirelessly with public sectors, corporate sponsors, incubator centers, community partners, grantmakers, and mission investors to strengthen the nation’s economic and entrepreneurial ecosystem for underrepresented entrepreneurs and disinvested communities. We develop and promote strategic workshops programmes designed to increase economic inclusion and expand financial and human capital for young people that are facing systemic barriers to economic empowerment and independence. We create social and business event platforms for CEOs that desire to make positive social impact and angel investment in SMMEs.
We strengthen communities and advance the entrepreneurship ecosystem by creating opportunities for a better life for entrepreneurs. By investing in 67CEOs, you are supporting programmes that create lasting positive change. Now more than ever, your investment as a leader will help 67CEOs provide positive, sustainable solutions to the most pressing issues in our communities. Thank you for your careful consideration of the impact your generosity and leadership can have in improving lives and strengthening our nation today and in the future.
How to get involved
When you volunteer at and/or donate to 67CEOs Foundation, your investment directly impacts young people in your community. Entrepreneurs who complete our programme show real differences in their personal, business and professional lives. 67CEOs is funded solely by individuals, foundations and corporations who care about socio-economic development of South Africa and Africa at large.
As part of our core mandates to connect entrepreneurs to CEOs (investors), we help entrepreneurs launch new businesses, grow them across national and Africa borders, and create wealth for their shareholders.
Your Donations Help Us:
- To deliver effective mentorship programme by connecting more young people (entrepreneurs) to CEOs for active mentorship purpose.
- Offer hands-on learning on business model canvas to more learners.
- Invest in lifelong learning through entrepreneurial education and venture capital awards to help young people pursue their passions and business ideas.
- Provide field trips to local businesses to learn about entrepreneurship first-hand.
- Build connections with the business community and improve networking skills.
- Improve the professional development of our facilitators.
- To build or acquire technology infrastructure that will allow us to deliver at 4th industrial revolution (Cyber security, big data, IA, AR, Blockchain) level.
Telephone: 27(0)11 056 5703