ABOUT 67CEOs Foundation
At 67CEOs™ Foundation NPC (2018/343943/08), we Inspire Possibility Thinking in young people. We convene CEOs to mentor, educate, inspire and invest in young people, startup entrepreneurs and SMMEs. CEOs volunteer their time, expertise and resources as a form of their individual social responsibilities through active participation in our programmes. Our programmes are educational, socio-economic and enterprise development inclined.
To achieve massive inclusion of young entrepreneurs into the mainstream economy through mentorship, entrepreneurship education and enterprise development programmes.
To actively impact 10,000 SMMEs in South Africa by 2022 through mentorship, education and enterprise development programmes. Massive inclusive economic growth and development of small, medium and micro-sized enterprises is key to continuous growth of South Africa Economy. 67CEOs Foundation works tirelessly with public sectors, corporate sponsors, incubator centers, township and rural community partners, grantmakers, and mission investors to strengthen the nation’s economic and entrepreneurial ecosystem. We develop and promote strategic workshops programmes designed to increase economic inclusion and expand financial and human capital for young people that are facing systemic barriers to economic empowerment and independence. We create social and business event platforms for CEOs that desire to make positive social impact and angel investment in SMMEs.
We strengthen communities and advance the entrepreneurship ecosystem by creating opportunities for a better life for entrepreneurs. By investing in 67CEOs, you are supporting programmes that create lasting positive change. Now more than ever, your investment as a leader/organisation/institution will help 67CEOs provide positive and sustainable solutions to the most pressing issues in our communities.
Who We Serve
We serve and represent underrepresented entrepreneurs and disinvested communities. Our entrepreneurship educational programmes impact young people, startup entrepreneurs and SMMEs.
Your Donations Help Us:
- To deliver effective mentorship programme by connecting more young people (entrepreneurs) to CEOs for active mentorship purpose.
- Offer hands-on learning on business model canvas to more learners.
- Invest in lifelong learning through entrepreneurial education and venture capital awards to help young people pursue their passions and business ideas.
- Provide field trips to local businesses to learn about entrepreneurship first-hand.
- Build connections with the business community and improve networking skills.
- Improve the professional development of our facilitators.
- To build or acquire technology infrastructure that will allow us to deliver at 4th industrial revolution (Cyber security, big data, IA, AR, Blockchain) level.
Telephone: +27 67 109 6103